120 Corte Ramon Greenbrae, CA
presented by Sylvie Zolezzi
Located in a highly desirable Greenbrae neighborhood, on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this home exudes tranquility and relaxation. The home offers approximately 2,400 square feet of carefully designed living space with plenty of light pouring in from the windows and numerous skylights. The living/dining area is graced with multiple windows and overlooks wonderfully private decks, views of the surrounding hills and the beautiful landscaped backyard, vintage oak trees and sparkling pool. The remodeled kitchen is a chef’s dream, with abundant storage and counter space, a five burner gas stove, double oven and warming drawer, and a spacious breakfast area (which could be set easily set up as a family room.) Three bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the upper level and the fourth bedroom is on the lower level with a full bath, making it perfect for an au pair or guest room. The owner is currently using it as a family/media room. Designed to take full advantage of its Western exposure and absolutely stunning sunsets, the home offers the perfect indoor/outdoor flow for year round enjoyment of the decks and is an entertainer’s dream. The owner has completed an extensive remodeled as follows:
- Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets, brand new stainless steel appliances
- Added skylights in kitchen
- Remodeled 2 of the 3 bathrooms with new countertops and floor tiles, and brand new stainless steel appliances
- Added custom built-in bookshelves in living room
- Added crown molding throughout the house
- Remodeled banister and stairs leading to upstairs bedrooms
- Hardwood floor on main level and hallway on upper level
- New laminate floors in master bedroom and two upstairs bedrooms
- Solar tube in upper level hallway to bring in light
- New double pane windows throughout entire house (except in Master Bedroom: older double pane window)
- Remodeled downstairs bedroom: added a door, new floor
- Brand new water heater
- New thirty-year roof installed 15 years ago
- Resurfaced the swimming pool with Pebble Tech (life warranty) – pool is not heated
- Rebuilt and expanded decks in backyard; rebuilt retaining walls, added 18 foot deep piers (cost exceeded $100,000), added new staircase with banister down to swimming pool area. Staircase on left side was there when buyer purchased home.
- House is air conditioned
- Replaced garage door Wonderfully private, yet a short distance from Sir Francis Drake, the Bon Air Center and Hwy. 101, the Larkspur ferry, historic downtown Larkspur and San Anselmo, you will love the ideal central location of this Greenbrae gem. Location, condition and price come together here to make this a great value!
Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?