This DVD is now available at amazon.com/Lewy-Body-Dementia-Alzheimers-Disease-What/dp/B00DWGOKSM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AEKM81KJX1DNK
This is an excerpt of "Lewy Body Dementia: It Isn't Alzheimer's or Parkinson's - What Everyone Needs to Know" with dementia expert Teepa Snow.
Lewy Body Dementia (LBD), the second most prevalent form of dementia, is regularly misdiagnosed and particularly challenging for caregivers and patients alike.
Learn with Teepa
- about common LBD symptoms
- how to get a good and complete diagnosis
- about commonly prescribed anti-psychotic medications that can have potentially harmful or even deadly side effects if given to a person suffering from LBD. Know which medications are safer alternatives
- how to adapt your caregiving skills to the needs of a person with LBD
- how to utilize visual and verbal cues to increase understanding and cooperation
- about hands-on skills for LBD
For more information please visit dementiacareacademy.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?