GoPro Hero 3+ on DJI Phantom2 QuadCopter - First Flight
Music: We Are the Young Ones - Hit Feeling Productions
Download directly from the Hit Feeling Productions official website at elitesynclab.com/ under the "Music" tab :) or itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-are-the-young-ones/id639543823?i=639544010
All content is copyright of its respective copyright holders. Video and natural sound copyright Rob Sall, 2014. This video may only be reproduced in its entirety, unaltered with accreditation. No portion of this video may be duplicated, altered, reused and/or unaccredited without explicit permission.
For queries regarding aerial filming work, please visit robsall.com for contact details.
A note about aerial filming, safety and best practices. These shots were obtained with a lightweight remote controlled quad-copter and camera system. The following measures were in place during the filming:
- Following all applicable FAA regulations (the ones that actually exist).
- Avoiding controlled airspace and TFR restricted airspace.
- Avoiding any and all air traffic, airways, airports, etc.
- Maintaining awareness for helicopter traffic and proximity to helipads.
- Flying just above or along rooflines to stay out of usable airspace for helicopters.
- Maintaining visual LOS to the quad-copter at all times.
- Shooting mostly during early morning when possible to avoid crowds and traffic.
- Not directly overflying groups of people.
- Being sure to have direct ability to alert any people nearby in case of potential incident.
- Being prepared to ditch in order to prevent injury or accident.
- Maintaining a minimum height of 100ft above any private property.
- Deleting any shots inadvertently revealing private activities or people in a place of privacy.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?