SLOODLE: COMUNICARE, CONDIVIDERE E INSEGNARE
Se vi occupate di comunicazione in SL, venerdì 12 marzo 2010 ospitiamo l’evento che fa per voi, poiché gli strumenti di Sloodle diventano l’occasione per approfondire temi quali la formazione, la collaborazione, le simulazioni e le arti in SL.
Grazie all’impegno di Giancarla Loon, la realtà italiana (rappresentata da Salahzar e Paidos) si confronta con alcuni dei protagonisti internazionali del mondo Moodle/Sloodle per condividere esperienze e buone pratiche.
Ecco il programma:
12th March 2010 10:00 PM (Italian Time) 01:00 PM (SL Time)
"Making sense of Virtual Worlds": Tools for Meetings, Conferences, Education
Happening will be held in Voice with Chat "translation", Duration: 2 h
Various individuals and groups in Italy have worked during latest months to set up a sample of Sloodle self teaching (Mozart in Italy) and to gather some outstanding actors in the 3D eLearning world.
The result is a 360 degrees presentation attempting to offer a glimpse on *if* and *how* Virtual Worlds can be meaningfully used to foster cooperative, useful creative and immersive experiences.
We structured it in two days,
* the first on March 12th is to introduce in an informal and possibly playful way our guests, their activities, websites and Italian Team involved,
* and the second a big Musical Vocal Performance on March 19th to party together with a gifted singer.
Here is the AGENDA with the name of participant talking avatars and organizations and their theme.
0. Salahzar Stenvaag introduces the Informal, Immersive, 3D environment, Mixing play with emotional experience
1. Buddy Sprocket for Sloodle, presents this OpenSource 3D Modeling Tool based on MOODLE
2. Mencius Watt for IDIA "Institute for Digital Intermedia Arts" describes how virtual worlds can be used to have mixed reality educational experiences help in Art exhibition and Virtual Museums
3. Joff Fassnach shows Theater applications: virtual avatars meet real dancing actors.
4. Corro Moseley DADEN (pivote) offers virtual authoring tool for virtual words especially in medical sector
5. Ulster University shows many interesting applications of virtual education through modeling, sloodle extensions, simulation and role-playing environments
6. The Italian TEAMS:
* Salahzar Stenvaag Pyramidoodle (3D Immersive Tools)
* Imparafacile Runo Imparafacile (Learn Easily)
* Paidos Woodal Paideia (Cooperative Learning)
7. ahavah Merlino Imagenharia : *sloodle spreading * popularization in Brazil
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?