Tutorial on how to turn your Canon 5d footage into cinema aspect video for uploading to Vimeo.
Here is the finished clip at 2.4:1 with no letterbox> vimeo.com/10786615
This tutorial uses Sony Vegas on a PC.
- Download ffdshow codec pack and then launch Vegas
-Settings for render >
1. Select .avi in the "Save Type As" dropdown
2. "Template" click on custom" button to open settings
3. "Frame Size" set "Use Project Setting" dropdown... pixel aspect ratio will automagically adjust.
4. "Video Format" select "ffdshow Video Codec" from dropdown menu
5. Codec configuration window opens. Click "output" menu item adjust "Display aspect ratio" fields to 2.4:1
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?