Thank you for taking a look at my Animation Reel created from the work completed at Animationmentor.com.
I have always been crazy about animation since I was a kid. I grew up watching everything including Tom & Jerry, All the Disney 2D classics such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Ren & Stimpy, Wacky Races and a million others! :-)
Anyway, here's my reel breakdown:
- All animation, set layouts, and ideas by Mark Trappett.
- Bishop biped rig supplied by Animation Mentor.
- Goat model rigged, skinned and weighted by Mark Trappett.
- All other 3D models downloaded from Turbosquid and imported into Maya.
- Lit and rendered scenes by Mark Trappett.
- Software tools used to create my reel includes, Maya, Combustion, Premiere Pro, Quicktime Pro, and PhotoShop.
I am currently looking for work as a Character Animator, and can be contacted at:
I am also eager to get any feedback so I can improve my shots, thank you :-)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?