Make 2010 THE year to get to know and effectively utilize social media marketing to attract, recruit, and hire employees. Without a specific goal and execution path to success, your social media marketing campaign will not run on all cylinders. Instead you may be moving but in no purposeful direction without accountability for results.
This event will cover:
• Why social outreach is valuable to companies and their prospective candidates
• How to define what you need to accomplish to then reach your goals
• How to communicate with candidates, identify role and responsibilities
• How much time will you need to invest to manage your social media marketing strategy
• How to track results
• The legal boundaries, variables, and regulations you need to be aware of in order to ensure success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about implementing Social Media into your talent outreach strategy.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?