Lab demos on my multitouch prototype. You'll see:
- raw display of the analysis image (b/w) and touch points (green).
- simple b/w drawing
- radial menu (triggered by a loop glyph)
- control of Alex Schieve's LargeImageRenderer (showing a microscopic picture of some liver tissue)
- "cards" demo - moving around some pictures (notice how they "lean" when moved and have a shadow)
- a short 1-player demo of my multitouch pong
- particles demo
- 2-D physics demo
- touch keyboard demo ("Today, the keyboard seems to work OK."), and an old slider
- more raw analysis (notice how the green circles get larger when I press harder)
- prediction demo (notice how the line ends quite exactly at the fingertip, not 1-2cm behind it due to latency)
Some of these have been developed in my time Bauhaus-University Weimar's VR Systems Chair.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?