Vision Max ltd provided complete production of the game (development, content modeling & textures, sound fx with exception of music), based on a creative directions provided by agency.
Can be downloaded from 2010.kappa.com.cn/
OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7
GPU: OpenGL2.x compatible with OpenGL2.x drivers installed ( Recommended: nVIDIA 9600GT )
WebCamera: any usb camera (user experience will vary depending on camera quality)
OS: MacOSX 10.5 and 10.6
GPU: same as for PC
WebCamera: iSight or any usb camera (if you have a mac without iSight)
Project time: 2 months, including testing.
You will need a printer to print the marker (comes with installation in form of PDF)
Game can be controlled by AR marker (this video demonstrates it), or if user doesn't have a printer, with mouse.
Users can submit the score to Kappa's score board. Top players are then given awards such as iPod etc.
Technologies that's based on:
- OpenGL & OpenGL SL, Industry standard for high-performance graphics (opengl.org)
- RGL, rendering & GUI engine, proprietary of Vision Max Ltd. (visionmax.com.hk)
- Newton Game Dynamics - high-performance physics engine, newtondynamics.com/
- Independent JPEG Group, Copyright ¬ 1991-1998, Thomas G. Lane (ijg.org)
- Zlib, Zip archive library, Copyright ¬ 1995-2005, Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
- FreeType2, font file format reader library, Copyright ¬ 1996-2001, 2006 by David Turner, Robert Wilhelm, and Werner Lemberg.
- FTGL, font renderer library, Copyright ¬ 2001-2004 Henry Maddocks
- DSVL, DirectShow Video Processing Library, Copyright (C) 2005 Vienna University of Technology
- AR, Augmented Reality, Copyright (c) 2004-2007 HIT Lab NZ.
- OpenAL, Industry standard for sound processing
- OGG, Industry standard for sound encoding & decoding
- Nullsoft Install System (NSIS), Copyright ¬ 1995-2009 NSIS Contributors
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?