Back with a new FRAME Interview, we managed to catch up with a local cycling hero. We think maybe not that many people have heard of him, especially overseas and with his career being in a golden era 30 years ago, its of an older generation of cycling The person we managed to meet was Hung Chung Yam. An amateur cyclists, his story of coming from absolutely nothing to go onto participating in the UCI World Championships in Italy, has inspired many many people, with his story spread throughout the local media in Hong Kong over many years.
As a cycling ambassador in Hong Kong now, we got to hear about his story first hand, his travels abroad, competing as a solo cyclist and life after cycling.
1. Introduce yourself and a little bit about your background?
2. During your racing years, do you have any unforgettable moments?
3. Life after being the best cyclist in Hong Kong?
4. Do you still cycle or you have picked up other sports?
5. You are from the steel frame era, what do you think of today's carbon frames, in your opinion which is better?
6. Any ideas on where Hong Kong cycling is going in the future?
7. How can we get more people to cycle?
8. Anything you want to say to your Fans?
9. How did you go from a cyclist to the senior management of a insurance company?
Release Date : 12 JULY 2010
[FRAME] Chapter Eleven crew
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?