The European Media Management Association 2009 Conference (EMMA) was held at the ESCP Europe Paris Campus on February 13-14, 2009.
The annual conference enables researchers in the field of management, economy and sociology with interest in the media sector to present and discuss their research work and findings.
- welcome address Pr. Alain Chevalier, Academic and International Dean of ESCP Europe, Pr. Lucy Küng, Jönköping International Business School, President of EMMA
- ESCP Europe Dean Pr. Pascal Morand's speech
- Pr. Ghislain Deslandes, ESCP-Europe: "From conversation and shared content to the participative economy";
- Laurent Fonnet, Media Consulting Group: "Analysis of three French websites: Agoravox, Rue89, LePost.fr";
- Pr. Antoine Godbert, ESCP Europe: 'The emergence of "de-universalized" ethical control?".
- Pr. Leona Achtenhagen, Jönköping International Business School: "The Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation in Combining Old and New Media";
- Pr. Robert Brookey, Northern Illinois University: "Whos Wii? Nintendos Blue Ocean Strategy".
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?