Yoga Bananas offers each student:
A fulfilling, creative and vocational course. The Yoga Bananas™ Children's Yoga Teacher Training Course offers an alternative way of building a child's confidence akin to performing and creative arts, but by the very nature of yoga and its roots within the sacred Indian tradition, it also offers a child the opportunity to explore their intuitive nature and spirituality. The course is run over 3 days with just 3 places on each course. See yogabananas.com for full details about the Yoga Bananas Teacher Training Course.
Yoga Bananas also offers each student:
1) a compehensive training package with plenty of individual attention and input that allows each trainee to go away feeling confident and inspired. For this reason there are only 3 places available for each course
2) access to an insurance policy with a preferential rate and reassuring cover
3) a choice of 4 star residential or non residential attendance depending on your needs
4) 21 contact and 5 non-contact Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits with this course for yoga teachers
5) 10% off the Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Resource suitable for anyone interested in teaching pregnant women yoga or planning a baby
6) freedom to teach the Yoga Bananas technique without any franchise locking-in
7) the oppurtunity to work with Yoga Bananas on ethical projects as well as rewarding commissioned projects
8) free inclusion on the Teachers' Directory page
9) ongoing support and feedback if required
10) homemade lunch supplied on Saturday and Sunday
The training courses have been designed to embrace anyone who works or lives with children who has a solid two year yoga practice.
The course has been extensively developed over the last 10 years and is unique in its approach to teaching children's yoga.
Please also note that any full paying referral entitles you to a free Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Resource. worth £50. See yogabananas.com for full details.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?