touchAble - control Ableton Live from your Ipad- features overview
Navigate around your live set with the touch of a finger, tweak Lives mixer, instruments and fx with full automapping and unlimited tracks & parameters.
touchAble allows live users to walk away from their computer and perform live from anywhere within Wi-Fi range while keeping latency at a minimum.
Play your favourite synths with the unique double keyboard or record your rhythms with the 16 drum pads, including 5 velocity steps & octave selectors.
Access the most important transport and clip functions without losing focus on your set and tweak the same set with two iPads with the unique Dual-User-Mode.
do you need to adjust volume, launch a new clip and play a device? Don't worry - a smart and intuitive screen menu empowers the user to arrange and switch modules on the fly.
touchAble does not require any midi-mappings as it uses LiveOSC to communicate directly with the LiveAPI.
*** Limited Time Introductory Price ***
Installation could not be any simpler:
- Download touchAbleServer from our website touch-able.com and install it on your Mac or PC
- Enter your Hosts Ip-Address on your iPad
- Press connect.
Within a few seconds your set will be ready.
- USE MORE FINGERSSELETOUCH &. Need to go faster? Use more fingers!
- Clips & scenes with full colour and name feedback
- 8x15 clips in fullscreen, 8x7 clips in halfscreen allow a great overview over your set.
- Access to arm & solo functions
- Playing position feedback inside clips
- Grid always stays in sync with the set you're controlling
- Stop Toggle provides a safe, yet easy way to stop tracks & clips.
- Famous coloured box around currently shown clips within Live
- Unlimited tracks, navigate with the touch-sensitive cross.
- Volumes, returns A-D, panning, monitors, resets, master & return volumes
- 2 different modes in fullscreen: Mode 8 to control two different parameters for the same 8 tracks, Mode 16 to control 16 tracks at once.
- Scared of clipping? Output-meters provide feedback of each tracks/masters/returns output-levels.
- Mute-buttons for each track
- Intuitive device selection screen using touch scrolling. Toggle mode to enable & disable devices from the overview.
- Compatible with vsts, audiounits and native live plugins
- Native Templates for few of Lives devices More will be added in the next updates.
- Choose between 3 device modes: Native Mode, FX8 with 8 and FX32 with 32 parameters to be controlled at once.
- Navigate and control unlimited parameters with bank switches
- Never lose a parameter in the heat of a set: parameter name & value feedback directly inside the faders.
- FX8 & FX32: Different fader-colours differentiate continious parameters and multistate-toggles.
- Control 2 devices at the same time
- 17 note Keyboard
- Touch & scroll Octave-selector
- 2 velocity modes: global or range
- Range velocity mode provides 5 velocity steps within the same key: Press the key on top for low velocity, press it on bottom for maximum velocity
- Keys change colour to reflect current level of velocity
- Tweak the minimal velocity during range mode with the provided slider
- Perform with 2 keyboards in full screen mode
- 8 or 16 pads mode
- Touch & scroll Pad-selector
- 2 velocity modes: global or range
- Range velocity mode with 5 different steps
- Pads change colour to reflect current level of velocity
Clip & Transport control
- Change parameters of clips : pitch, detune, loop, length, position
- Easy access to transport functions: play/stop, midi overdub, cue level, metronome, nudge up/down, midi record and launch quantization
Regular updates adding more native templates and functionality are a given, Step-Sequencer & X&Y Pads to come!
For detailed setup-instructions & feedback please visit touch-able.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?