Rob Lilwall is best known for his epic 30,000 mile Cycling Home From Siberia expedition. The solo bicycle journey, which lasted three years, took him from the far eastern edge of Siberia back to London, via such wild corners of the world as Siberia in winter, Papua New Guinea in spring and Afghanistan in the summer.
Rob tells the tale of how as a very ordinary person, he learnt to camp at minus forty degrees in Siberia, to cross swollen rivers in the jungles of Papua New Guinea, and to survive the lonely passes of Afghanistan whilst riding the world’s slowest getaway vehicle. Using stunning photographs and videos, Rob relates such ordeals in the extreme corners of the world to the ever-growing challenges of the 21st century workplace.
Key issues addressed include:
* Creative problem-solving when the road ahead looks blocked
* Bewaring of the pessimists who say that it’s not possible
* Keeping perspective and a sense of humour when everything goes wrong
* Pressing through challenges when paralysed by the fear of failure
* Perseverance under pressure
Rob’s story has also been told in a critically acclaimed book published by Hodder and Stoughton (UK) and a television series by National Geographic.
Rob's bio at: speakersconnect.com/rob-lilwall
Contact us at email@example.com to book Rob for your next event.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?