Panel from our August 2010 meeting talking about Mobile in Education. Topic covered include:
* Why the Kindle didn't succeed at Reed College.
* The huge performance gains by 3rd graders using iPod Touches at the Canby School District.
* How textbooks can be improved and the challenges getting to getting textbook publishers to change.
* What's it's like to receive several hundred iPads at one time and that new iPad smell. :-)
* Trina Marmarelli, Reed College
* Joe Morelock, Canby School District
* Corey Pressmen, Exprima Media
* Thor Prichard, Clarity Innovations — Panel Moderator
* Panelist bios: mobileportland.com/content/mobile-technology-education
* Slides: mobileportland.com/node/43
Thanks to Seth Shikora (twitter.com/manimal) for filming and editing.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?