Run and Gun Style
1. Resolution and frame rate
2. AWB, if I have a few more seconds to spare I will see what the other WB settings look like on the screen
3. ISO - inside outside?
4. Picture Styles - normally shoot standard especially if I am running fast
5. Shutter Speed - easy to jog it 50th for 1080 and 125th for 720
6. then I check focus and hit record
Planned Shoot (Additional Items to Check)
1. Custom white balance
2. I will check the 'blinky's' to see if I am over exposed anywhere (I am not too good at reading histograms yet)
3. Use an 18% gray card to double check the exposure
4. Double check the audio - disable the AGC on my t2i
Somethings I never check because I never change them
1. AF mode - quick focus
2. AF during movie - enable
3. Movie exposure - manual
4. Grid Display - grid 1
5. Highlight Tone Priority - disable
6. Always on Quick Focus using the center or top focus point,
7. Auto Lighting Optimizer on standard.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?