3D Modeling and Texturing Reel 2010 - fishzombie.com
1) Medieval Soldier - Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop.
15th century Infantry - historically accurate clothing/armor and weapons. Well, the overcoat would most likely be made of leather as well - but I liked the fabric texture.
2) Lucky - Maya, Photoshop.
Low polygon (circa 12 K) in-game superhero character based on a personal design. Lucky's main power is seeing into the future. Her emblem is an inverted "7" = lightning strike.
3) Asha - Maya, Mental Ray, ZBrush, Photshop.
Portrait of a girl, rendered with SSS in Mental Ray.
4) Fishzombie - Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop.
Monster inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
5) Dracamel - Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Photoshop.
Fantasy creature based on the camel and wasp/dragonfly/dragon.
6) Female Figure - Maya.
Study of a female figure, done entirely in Maya.
7) Dog - Maya & ZBrush.
Study of dog anatomy.
8) Cat - Maya.
Stylized cat model.
9) Beetle - Maya.
10) Comics/2D Art and Sculpture - various media, including conte crayon, Photoshop/Maya, Roma Plastelina etc
*all visual elements on this reel were created by Fishzombie
Maya, Mental Ray, ZBrush, Photoshop, Mudbox & AfterEffects.
Visit my website, fishzombie.com!
I'm available for fulltime work and freelance projects!
contact me at:
(415) 317 - 4410
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?