Designing Real Utopias:
How to bring utopic ideas in to a real product.
• Utopic thinking is the key to begin the physical creation.
• If they don’t do it, we are going a think and design it.
• Reliable methods of innovation.
• Why we do it, instead of only… what we do.
• Getting on the solution model.
• Your self. Entrepreneurship.
Barcelona born Enoc Armengol is an Emerging Spanish industrial designer with experience in product research and development, spatial design and other design disciplines that he combines with experimental art concepts.
At Vitra workshops in France, Enoc is proud to have been mentored by leading designers such as the Campana Brothers, Kaspar Salto and Aldo Cibic, for whom he experimented with recycled materials and designed environmental friendly furniture. He has worked at several well-known design studios in Barcelona, Milan and New York City, while been invited to partake in design and art exhibitions and won several design awards, of which the ADI Medal, which he won in November 2009 is the most recent one. This award recognises the best industrial design conceptual projects from new emerging Spanish designers.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?