A growing number of medical school libraries, including Thomas Jefferson, University of Massachusetts, and Washington University, are managing their own institutional repositories (IRs), to preserve and showcase the intellectual output of their institutions.
Topics discussed in this presentation:
• Collecting and managing student works: Theses and dissertations, major papers, and research projects
• Showcasing faculty scholarship: Publications, presentations, and technical reports
• Campus based publishing: Peer-reviewed scholarly journals, departmental magazines, etc.
• Publicizing events, conferences, workshops, and lecture series
• Supporting the medical school's institutes and centers (e.g., CTSA materials)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?