A subtitled edition of the original work.
Terror is being used as a weapon against civilians who have the right to live as free people. What do you think?
When do you say enough is enough?
Some of the terrorist activities by the people shown in this video :
- The 1970 Avivim school bus massacre by the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP), killed nine children, three adults and crippled 19.
- In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the second-largest PLO faction after al-Fatah, carried out a number of attacks and plane hijackings mostly directed at Israel, most infamously the Dawson's Field hijackings, which precipitated the Black September in Jordan crisis.
- In 1972 the Black September Organization carried out the Munich massacre of Israeli Olympic athletes.
- In 1974 members of the DFLP seized a school in Israel and killed a total of 26 students and adults and wounded over 70 in the Ma'alot massacre.
- The 1975 Savoy Hotel hostage situation killing 8 civilians and 3 soldiers, carried out by Fatah.
- The 1978 Coastal Road massacre killing 37 Israeli civilians and wounding 76, also carried out by Fatah.
When will ALL people hold the actions of a few into question?
Share your ideas below.
Music by the great Leonard Cohen - "Everybody Knows"
No copy write implied
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?