This is the last and perhaps most entertaining ;-) part of my documentary trilogy, which proves that making a late September thermal-paragliding trip, even AFTER the autumn equinox, can be an excellent idea, provided that the weather forecasts are for at least two sunny days with northeasterly wind.
If weather conditions at home during those same days are unflyable, that's even better, but after this year's experience, I'll be ready prepared to drive 250km to Värmland in September 2011, too, even if no rain (i.e. a L) is forecast for my home near Göteborg, because I have a lack of nearer, useful NE-facing sites.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?