Results from Cross-Functional Teamwork in 100 days
Looking for an edge, organizations have turned to cross-functional teams to accelerate results. Yet, most organizations find themselves on a battlefield between multiple lines of resistance. Companies today implement cross-functional work in the hopes of reaping greater market share, higher profits, lower costs, and better returns on resources. However, few get their teams aiming at the same target, let alone realizing expected gains.
This webinar offers a practical approach to leading adaptive, cross functional teams to success. By the end of this webinar you will know how to:
• Realize 4X ROI through cross-functional teamwork
• Apply proven principles for high performing teams
• Align strategies and processes to results
• Lead results-oriented change across the organization
• Break down existing barriers to high performance
• Create an environment of cross-functional collaboration
David Romney is a Senior Advisor and strategic change consultant at Ascent Advisor. He combines 10 years of experience and research helping teams reach breakthrough results. He has worked with companies like Intermountain Healthcare, Rockwell, and Digital Gateway. In addition, David has contributed to research in leadership and organizational change with Brigham Young University and Harvard Business School professors.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?