This is a tutorial teaching you how to download Youtube videos in HD using only a bookmarklet in Mozilla Firefox. This video has been brought to you by NintendoCreations
Please visit my Youtube Channel at youtube.com/nintendocreations
1) Head over to your Internet browser's address bar and type in nothingbutpc.com/?p=34
2) Scroll down and find the hyperlinked text "Download MP4 Youtube Vids" [Without the quotations]
3) Using Mozilla Firefox [Any version] right click the hyper linked text and select "Bookmark this link"
4) Find your specified Youtube video you want to download
5) Pause your video and head over to "bookmarks" in your Mozilla Firefox menu bar and select your bookmarked link which should be called "Download MP4 Youtube vids" considering you have not changed the name of it
6) A download link should appear under the description of the Youtube video.
7) Right click the link and select "Save Link As"
8) Type in the name you want to save it as and type any video extension file you want - .avi, .mpeg, .mp4 etc.
NOTE: .etc is not a file extension!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?