Blake Paul is here in this chapter showing us the most important part of snowboarding...how to have fun!
Blake Paul is sponsored by The North Face, GNU, Dragon, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Jackson Treehouse, Bluebirdwax, Avalon Seven, and Funblock Films.
He gives us the steps on how to execute the perfect back flip with the Go Pro HD Hero 250 Camera.
Hope y'all enjoy the mini clip:)
1. Approach jump flat based, weight centered.
2. At the lip look back, throw your center of gravity over your back
shoulder. Think about trying to bring your feet up to your head. Leading
the trick with your arms and core.
3. Grab your knees or go for a solid indy or melon. Follow your initial
throw. Stay calm, keep looking, being aware of your landing.
4. Let go of grab. Come down with weight shifted slightly back. Put down the
landing gear and land flat based weight centered.
5. Ride away and double arm claim while yelping high pitched screams.
Tip: build a poppy jump where the landing falls away into powder
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?