• Sanitarium Weet-Bix sponsors and brings back the tradition of the Sheffield Shield to Australian cricket;
• A new brochure, with the image of the pope and other world leaders, is distributed in Sydney promoting an evangelistic series;
• A tiny Brisbane church has 10 people turn up requesting baptism;
• Adventists buy up 3 minute advertising slots on local TV to run small health and Bible segments in Gippsland;
• New Zealanders are pumped up to pray for those finding hardship over rising fuel prices on August 2
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?