On November 23, Canada 2020 convened a panel of economic and business experts to address one of the great unresolved questions of Canadian political economy
– does it matter who develops our natural resources?
- Hon. Roy Romanow, former Premier of Saskatchewan
- Professor Michael Hart, Carleton University
- H.E. Justin Brown, Australian High Commissioner to Canada
- Michael Bryant, Ogilvy Renault and former Ontario Minister of Economic Development
- Don Newman (moderator), Chairman, Canada 2020
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?