1. What has been your experience with authority figures who demand obedience?
2. Our title this week is: “Obedience Is Not Optional.” How can we as Christians relate to this idea when we know the importance of grace?
3. What can we learn from Jesus’ life about how to expect obedience from others?
4. What kinds of cultural pressures does your own church face?
5. Another statement from this week’s lesson: “Truth is progressive.” How can truth be absolute—yet progressive?
6. Imagine that someone in your church stands up and claims to have a message from the Lord. What guidance from Scripture would you rely on?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?