Ken Homer, Principal, Collaborative Conversations and David Hodgson, Converger, International Futures Forum, Principal and Founding Member, The IdeaHive, talk about the transformative value collaborative conversation brings to individuals, organizations and government.
Ken and David share one-of-a-kind perspectives, knowledge and stories about the powerful value of collaborative conversation to advance a meaningful society.
Ken is a Collaborative Coach and Consultant, and Principal of Collaborative Conversations, Adjunct Faculty-Mentor at New Ventures West, and Consultant, Facilitator and Coach at Omega Point International. Ken is past Director of Community Outreach, The World Cafe Foundation.
We wish to thank Ken and David for their generous contribution of knowledge and wisdom to the I-Open community.
Chapter 1: Collaborative Conversations [00:55:35] vimeo.com/17768120
Chapter 2: The Power of Conversations: Simple But Not Easy [00:04:48] vimeo.com/17775503
Chapter 3: Conversations in Organizations [00:10:55] vimeo.com/17776383
Chapter 4: Conversations & Conflict [00:05:39] vimeo.com/17777358
Chapter 5: Conversation & Listening [00:05:20] vimeo.com/17779351
Chapter 6: Oral Traditions [00:04:43] vimeo.com/17780722
Chapter 7: Conversational Shared Meaning [00:04:50] vimeo.com/17780985
Chapter 8: Conversation & Possibility [00:03:50] vimeo.com/17782427
Chapter 9: Organizations & Shared Meaning [00:07:16] vimeo.com/17782832
Chapter 10: Problems, Messes & Wicked Messes [00:05:10] vimeo.com/17783272
Chapter 11: Stories [00:02:38] vimeo.com/17783665
• Ken Homer on Twitter twitter.com/ken_homer
• Collaborative Conversations collaborativeconversations.com/
• New Ventures West newventureswest.com/
• Omega Point International omegapoint.net/
• The World Cafe Community Foundation theworldcafe.com/wccf.htm
• David Hodgson on Twitter twitter.com/davidhodgson
• International Futures Forum internationalfuturesforum.com/
• The IdeaHive theideahive.com/
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?