This video is from the Object Technology User's Group in Minneapolis/St. Paul on September 16, 2008. In it we
* have a brief demo of MagLev,
* describe the underlying architecture of GemStone,
* summarize the Smalltalk syntax,
* look at the nature and challenges of web frameworks,
* build a Seaside application,
* address the "back button" problem with Seaside,
* make "subroutine" calls with Seaside, and
* edit code in a debugger running in a separate VM.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?