Rochester Institute of Technology // senior level elective : Innovation and Invention
"reRIT" is a mixed-reality design and visualization interface. Users move physical models of RIT campus buildings and immediately see their actions reflected in a virtual 3D campus projected on a large screen in front of them. Prototype presented and tested successfully at RIT's 2008 ImagineRIT Innovation Festival.
Team of 8 students from various design and technology backgrounds.
STEPHANIE KING // Graphic and Industrial Design
- concept development, user experience, table surface design, exhibit displays and marketing
DOMINICK D’ANIELLO // computer science + information technology
- software and interface development, programming, concept development
JASON MIN // industrial design
- prototyping, manufacturing, project documentation, materials acquisition
IROSHAN NAVARATNE // information technology
- hardware testing and development, prototyping, research
DAVID PLUNKETT // new media design
- hardware testing and development, prototyping, sketchup modeling
RYAN CORATHERS // information technology
- hardware testing and development, sketchup modeling, prototyping
JEREMIAH PERRY-HILL // information technology
- user experience analysis, project management, documentation, materials acquisition
MICHAEL GRANT // industrial design
- architectural object prototyping and manufacturing, materials and processes research
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?