A brief introduction to the functions and features of the BlueVia SMS API which:
- Is a RESTful implementation using OAuth
- Send domestic SMS on behalf of the user
- Receive domestic SMS to a keyword
- Send messages to single or multiple users
- Poll to check message delivery status
Most importantly using this API provides you with a revenue share business model. You receive 10% of all MT SMS messages and 20% of all MO SMS messages sent over this API.
For more information on this API visit:
The revenue share applies to net prices (without local taxes). Exchanges rates, bank transfer fee and taxes will be deducted from the amount paid to you. You can get full information and the terms and conditions by visiting bluevia.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?