In January 2011 I went to the Hawaii island for the first time and spend about 10 days in Maui. It was a wonderful experience and here is a little video I've made that show a few highlights of this vacation.
This video highlight:
- the winding and gorgeous road to Hana (which has approximately 600 curve and 54 bridges)
- the zip line at Kapalua (which is one the country’s largest with nearly two miles of parallel line zipping :D)
- snorkeling at Molokini Crater (one of the top 10 dive spots in the world)
- stunning ocean views from the Wailea costal walk path
- the great food in Maui (surprisingly the best food was not the local food)
- the Spa at both the Ritz-Carlton and the Marriott Hotel which both feature an incredible Infinity pool
- Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You (remix)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?