* Concept and Artistic Direction: Kitty Von-Sometime
* Director of Photography: Hrafn Garðason
* 1st Assistant Director and Editor: Atli Viðar Þorsteinsson
* Assistant Producer: Diljá Ámundadóttir
* Lighting: Siggi Bahama and Geir Magnússon
* Second camera: Hrafn Jonsson
* Post Production: Greg Kruk and Sölvi Hrafn Ingimundarson
* Head Runner: Fríða Einarsdóttir
* Assistant Runners: Daníel Kári and Svana Gunnarsdóttir
* Hair and Make up: Svanhvít Arnadóttir and Karen Wallington
* Make up: Flóra Buenano, Berglind Rögnvaldsdóttir and Helga Sjöfn Kjartansdóttir
* Official Photographer: Leó Stefánsson
* Official Behind the Scenes Photographer: Sara Johanna
* Music: Eyes of a cloud catcher by Agent Fresco
* Costumes: Kitty Von-Sometime and Judy Wu
* Filmed: June 2009
* Making of video shot and edited by: Gunnar B. Guðbjörnsson (vimeo.com/5414104kittyvonsometime/bts-episode-8)
This was the largest production of The Weird Girls Project yet with 27 girls in the cast. The award winning band Agent Fresco approached Kitty and asked her to produce an official music video for their song Eyes of a Cloud Catcher within the Project’s set boundaries of one day filming with the girls being totally unaware of the concept, costumes and location until the day.
The concept Kaleidoscope involved using the girls bodies to produce mirrored layouts and symmetrical graphics with choreographed moves directed for the first time only moments before each shot. It was the first episode to be filmed in a studio.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?