Sister Jane Rearden shares the history of this 50-room neo-Tudor Mansion, which was completed by George W. Childs in 1881. Annie Robinson reviews the architectural history of this and other Peabody & Stearns country and seaside cottages.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?
TM + © 2013 Vimeo, LLC. All rights reserved.
Made with k in NYC.