This Webinar, sponsored by Knoodle, will show you how to enliven both the virtual classroom and self-paced computer training to create a richer learning experience with a more transformational impact on learners' performance.
Virtual learning thought leader Martyn Lewis, founder of Market-Partners and 3g Selling, will demonstrate:
- Bold new strategies for delivering the live virtual classroom
- Delivery approaches gleaned from broadcast media
The integration of video, dialogue, and teamwork
- How an ongoing learning community can augment the live virtual classroom
Knoodle speaker Kelly Smith will discuss:
- Advantages of online self-paced learning environments
- Case study on how the HOPE Project at the University of California, San Diego, has successfully and engagingly delivered continuing medical education for board certification to more than 1,000 doctors and clinicians
- Demonstration on how to integrate audio, video, and presentations to create engaging online learning courses in minutes
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?