Domestic Violence Advocacy Service
A video to help women and workers in women's services understand and use Apprehended Violence Orders.
To achieve this outcome the program should:
• Empower and guide women
• Reach women at the right time and place
• Take into account literacy and cross-cultural issues
• Fit in with other communications
• Include only as much information as necessary
• Provide a realistic view of the legal process
We tell stories about women who have experienced domestic violence, taking control of their lives.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?