Abby (aka clapifyoulike.me/) asked for some help with her English 115 class.
She asked us to answer these questions:
1) When did you join Twitter?
2) Why did you join Twitter? (i.e., to follow Ashton, because my friends were doing it, to tell the world I was eating a sandwich)
3) Roughly how many people have you met offline? (From Twitter, Tumblr, Fark, etc—NOT dating sites)
4) Have you been to any tweetups/big gatherings?
5) Do you prefer single/small group (under, say, 6 people) meetings, or large tweetups?
6) Before beginning to meet people offline, how did you feel?
7) How did you feel after?
8) Have you made any new friends, or strengthened friendships that only existed in cyberspace, through offline meetings?
9) Have you met anybody who became more than a friend?
10) Have you ever had a bad experience with an offline meeting?
11) Like what?
12) Have you ever had an experience that you’re incredibly grateful for/happy about?
13) Like what?
14) What are your final thoughts on offline meetings?
For more, see
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?