Sanyo PLV-Z60 video sample offers you a wide span of images from deep black colors, colorful scenes, high detail, and fast moving images so that you can compare the projectors performance in varied conditions.
* Out of the box settings - no tweaking
* Similar distance from screen, within two feet
* White balance of camera before each video
* Exact same HD footage and delivery method (Sony BluRay Player)
* HDMI input whenever possible (2nd alternative component video)
In order to determine the proper F-stop for each projector we used color bars before recorded images and projected first. Using the white box in the projected color bars and the zebra function turned on the Panasonic HVX200 camera, the exact moment the zebra pattern disappeared became the consistent f-stop.
(White balance preset p56k, F-stop : OPEN, shutter speed is 1/100 unless otherwise indicated.)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?