Dutch fishery, Dutch herring, Dutch tradition, Dutch glory.
Setting a nostalgic mood, and putting forward a growing problem in the world we live in. This film confronts us with the unavoidable question: "When do we open our eyes and reconsider our values?"
Nominated - 2011 Brandfigters
* Daniel Kuipers (concept, script, directing, editing)
* Stijn te Hennepe (concept, script, filming)
* Reinout Hellenthal (producing and making hundreds of phonecalls)
* Tristan Woolf (original music)
* Peter in 't Hout (grandfather)
* Merlijn Remmig (grandson, double role)
* Geert Bal (youngman)
* Ilona Timmer (girlfriend)
* Arthur Remmig (stand-in father)
Special thanks to:
* Bianca Remmig
* Lenie Posthumus
* Annie in de Betouw
* Wim Keizer
* Niels Bourgonje
* Gemeente Waterland
* Volendams Museum
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?