Gwinnett County brings you the latest news and happenings about your community through Eye on Gwinnett.
Check out this episode of Eye on Gwinnett to find out more about the following headlines:
- Board of Commissioners holds public meeting on privatization/commercialization of Briscoe Field
- Residential property tax assessment appeals are due May 31
- Gwinnett Fire and Emergency Services hosts drive for Georgia Firefighters Burn Foundation
- Gwinnett Police hosts teen driving program
- Gwinnett offers surplus properties for sale
- Freeman's Mill Park receives historic preservation award
- Registration for Parks and Recreation summer camps is now available
- County tracks budget progress
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?