The hunt for Nomad's Next Top Model narrowed down to 7 girls and last Friday at the Phoenix Gym in Mitchell in Canberra Australia, they did their themed shoot which would determine who's going to be Nomad's (first) Next Top Model.
I went along to shoot a behind the scenes video for the photographer Thierry Nguyen Cuu on my Sony HVR Z1 and then edited the output in Final Cut Pro - enjoy!
Music track by Clarence Texada from The Footage Firm's CD Urban Beats footagefirm.com
Special thanks to
- Spader Clothing (spaderclothing.com) & Sportsmans Warehouse (sw.com.au) for the outfits
- Lonnie from Colour Code Couture (colourcodecouture.com.au) for all the hard work coordinating everything and for styling the girls
- James & Franco of Canberra (francoofcanberra.com.au)for styling the hair for the girls
- The Make Up Artists for their talents: Kylie Bersinic, Cherie Salermo, Shamyla Satti & Cassandra Sidley
- Asha & Bronze Tanning Studio (bronzetanningstudio.com.au) for the spray tan for the girls
- Anthony and Tracy @ Phoenix Gym (phoenixgym.com.au) for allowing us to shoot in their awesome facilities
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?