This sixty-second trailer was released in theaters nationwide to promote SEGA's new video game "The Golden Compass." The game is based on New Line Cinema's feature film of the same name.
This was one part of a larger audio/visual campaign we created. Other elements include:
- "Golden Compass: Behind the Game" shown at the Destination Playstation Convention
- "The Golden Compass: Making the Game" shown at the Cannes Film Festival, ComicCon International, Yahoo Movies, Rockefeller Center and many other conventions and gaming sites
- Custom video billboard displayed on the Toys R Us "Geoffrytron" in Times Square
- Game footage promo shown at The Leipzig Games Convention
- Internet Video Billboard Campaign
- In Theater Sixty Second Trailer Television campaign consisting of two thirty second spots and two fifteen second spots for English speaking markets and a twenty second spot for Spanish speaking markets.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?