you can download this film from KARAGARGA.NET
(experimental documentary-shortfilm, 10 minutes) 2011
This short documentary, shot on super 8, contains an original sound-record, which was made by the film’s authors, during a class trip, at primary school,
„Our last class-trip was at the end of sixth grade in April 1997.
After this we did not see each other for years.
One of us took a dictaphone with himself on this trip.
Recently we have come across the recording by chance.”
Original sound-recording: Gábor Papp
Music: Ádám Márton Horváth
Sound-engineer: Péter Benjamin Lukács
Director of photography: Loránd Szécsényi-Nagy
Technique: Ákos Nagy
Translation: Gábor Roboz
Dramatuge: Gábor Farkas
Director-editor: Péter Lichter
- Oblo Underground Film Festival, Lausanne, Prix de Jury
- Hungarian Independent Film Festival, First Prize,
- International Directors Lounge, Berlin, Germany
- KLEX Experimental film festival- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- ALTER-NATIVE Film Festival, Targu Mures, Romania
- MEDIAWAVE International Film Festival, (2012.04.) Hungary
- DocumentART, Szczecin, Poland
- Exploding Cinema, London
- International Super 8 Film Festival, Szeged
- Paris, Le 6B gallery, - Idées Farfelues (Hungarian Contemporary Video and film art) curator: Anna Kerekes - 08.03.2012
- 03.08.-05.21.2011.: Institute of Contemporary Art, Miskolc (M.ICA);
- 10.13.-10.23.2011.: Labor (Contemporary Art gallery); Budapest
Curator: Szilvia Nagy
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?