The ecclesiastical Superior Alfonso Enríquez built a palace, of which a part still stands, between 1478 and 1480. It is thought that the present pazo, (Galician house) concluded in 1743 by the Bishop Cayetano Xil Taboada, whose coat of arms can be seen on the façade, must have had some building work done on it, which some say dates somewhere between the 17th and 18th Centuries. Lugo.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…