Make your FCP existence a seamless one when simultaneously running FCP 7 and FCP X!
If you're thinking about purchasing FCP X and its accompanying Final Cut Studio applications (Motion 5 and Compressor 4), you are probably aware that you can also run FCP 7 and the Final Cut Studio 3 applications on the same machine. However, there are several considerations and limitations you'll need to be aware of if you want to effectively run both groups of applications. This video tutorial takes you through all of the in's and out's of seamlessly running each collection of software.
This Avid Media Composer video tutorial will help you:
• Understand the limitations of installing and running FCP 7 and FCP X on the same system
• Create and establish the correct folder hierarchy within OS X when moving from using FCP 7 to FCP X, and vice versa
• Understand the rules for storing FCP icons in the Mac OS X dock
• Understand how to appropriately round-trip FCP Studio applications
• Understand the rules for launching FCP 7 and FCP X
Check out more video editing tutorials at premiumbeat.com/blog.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?