The arrival of FCP X has brought about massive changes in editing on the Final Cut platform. Even the simplest of procedures, like marking clips and editing them into the Timeline have seen significant transformations. This video tutorial will show you what you need to know in order to get started editing in FCP X.
This Final Cut Pro X video tutorial will teach you how to:
• Navigate the clips in the Event Browser
• Mark IN and OUT points
• Insert edit clips to primary storyline
• Overwrite edit clips to primary storyline
• Append edit to primary storyline
• Connect clips to primary storyline
Check out more video tutorials at premiumbeat.com/blog
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?