* WINNER Audience Award, Kansas International Film Festival 2011
* WINNER Best Dramatic Film, IFS Film Festival Hollywood 2012
* WINNER Excellence Award, Rincon International Film Festival Puerto Rico 2012
* WINNER Best Foreign Film, New York Winter Film Awards 2012
* WINNER Best Actor Urs Stämpfli, New York Winter Film Awards 2012
* WINNER Bronze Bulb, Excellence in Indie Filmmaking, Vegas Independent Film Festival 2011
* WINNER Honorable Mention, L.A. Arthouse Film Festival 2011
*Palm Beach International Film Festival 2012
*Boston International Film Festival 2012
*Bare Bones Film Festival, Muskogee Oklahoma 2012
*60° N International Film Festival, Os Norway
*Stepping Stone Film Festival, Bangalore India 2012
eMANcipation is a film about love, violence and a bizarre shelter for men:
Dominik Liebmann is a man who has lost everything: His wife, son, job, house - even his pride. Financially and emotionally bankrupt he enters Berlins first and only „Männerhaus“: a shelter for battered men. He meets Holger the director of the house and its members.
After a psychiatric examination by the youth welfare office he has to participate in the Group Therapy Session of the „Männerhaus“ in order to get custody for his son Dylan.
After an initial resistance Dominik decides to participate and so the other members of the „Männerhaus“ learn about Dominiks past...
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?