A rock-solid private cloud makes elastic and configurable infrastructure-as-a-service immediately available to enterprises and their end users.
Compute, Storage and Networking resources that previously took weeks to provision are now available in minutes and in abundant supply.
With such great power, comes great responsibility ...and a great need for infrastructure automation.
When IaaS works in tandem with easy-to-use configuration management, the result is a fully automated cloud that can scale quickly and consistently without the need for manual effort.
See experts from Opscode and Eucalyptus discuss:
• How to build full infrastructure, from bare metal to application deployment from a single command
• How an integrated approach spreads the benefits of cloud computing across the entire enterprise
• How to save engineers and developers time and money with on-premise IaaS and configuration management
Watch this Webinar to get:
• Best practice tips for constructing and managing fully automated private clouds
• Knowledge to extend the benefits of IaaS across your enterprise in a consistent, secure, and reliable fashion
• A live demo of Chef's integration with Eucalyptus via the command line utility Knife
• Information on how you can build your automated private cloud or test a proof of concept today
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?