My First Time-lapse Movie whilst trekking Annapurna Circuit, Annapurna base camp and Tilicho lake. Over 35 days we trekked this amazing region taking is all the incredible sights. i would highly recommend visiting Nepal even if not for trekking, the country so beautiful and inspiring
Technical - The footage was shot on a 5D MKII with 17-40 and 70-200 lenses tripod, cable release, lee filters. All pans were done in After effects software. All flicker was treated with LR Time-lapse amazing software
After watching this video over a year later i wanted to improve so i have updated.
- New higher quality HD (well as high as i could go with a non pro account )
- Synced music better to video
- De- flickered using LR timelapse 2.2 (99% of flicker removed being new to timelapse some were stopped down and on AV lots of flicker)
- Added some new scenes that previously had to much flicker
- Stabilized with After effects warp stabilizer
- Updated video with my new logo
Music by - Jónsi - Tornados (jonsi.com)
JLB photos - Jody Brown
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?