[Please allow a moment of download time before viewing]
Jim is a freelance filmmaker and editor whose work has screened internationally, and whose unconventional style has gained critical notice. His recent short, DRIFT, won several accolades and nominations on the festival circuit—including two audience awards—while also generating bicoastal producer interest in its development as a feature film.
He is currently developing his dark, coming-of-age period drama, SUNNY DAYS. The script has received excellent coverage from The Black List, Electric City Entertainment (Blue Valentine, The Place Beyond the Pines) and OddLot Entertainment (Drive, Ender's Game).
Clips (In Order of Appearance):
1. DRIFT (2010): Writer/Director, Editor, Cinematographer
2. Untitled (Installation, 2008): Designer, Editor, Cinematographer
3. bumpQ Productions Promo Video (2011)*: Editor, Colorist
4. Airline to Barrington (2009)**: Director, Editor, Cinematographer
5. Our Fallen Spacemen (2006): Director, Editor, Cinematographer
6. Petersburg (2007)***: Co-Writer/Director, Co-Editor
7. No More Blood (2011)****: Writer [Additional Material]
8. DRIFT (2010)
* Directed by Israel Luna
** Additional Cinematography by Jim Summers
*** Also Written/Directed by Dave Belden, Tom Herman, Nick Martin; Edited by Nick Martin, Jeffrey McHale
**** Written/Directed by Anthony Francis Moorman
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?